AACF is an on-campus para-church geared towards primarily, but not limited to, Asian American college students. AACF desires to serve Jesus Christ on these campuses to reach the 95% of Asian Americans who do not know Jesus Christ as their personal Lord and Savior. This is the last major opportunity to share Jesus as students congregate on college and university campuses and ponder major decisions for their future. AACF provides opportunities for students to grapple with the issue of God in their lives as well as explore the opportunity to serve their campuses and fellow students as they live out the life of Jesus while on campus.
AACF Mission Statement
The mission of Asian American Christian Fellowship (AACF) is to reach into the university and collegiate community, primarily to those who are Asian Pacific Americans, with the life-changing message of Jesus Christ.
We are committed to making disciples by educating and equipping students in biblical foundations, Christian disciplines, and the development of spiritual gifts in order to prepare them for witness and service on the campus, in the local church, in the marketplace, and in world missions.
AACF Statement of faith
The Asian American Christian Fellowship (AACF) as of division of JEMS, believes:
- That the Bible is God’s Word, written by men divinely and uniquely inspired by the Holy Spirit, and that it is the supreme and final authority in all matters of faith and conduct.
- In One God, eternally existing in three persons: Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
- In Jesus Christ, the world's only Savior; in His pre-existence, virgin birth, sinless life, vicarious death, burial, and bodily resurrection and personal return.
- In the Holy Spirit as a Person, indwelling and empowering the believer, convicting the unsaved and presenting the claims of Christ.
- That sinful man is lost and can be redeemed only by the death and shed blood of Christ upon the cross through the regeneration of the Holy Spirit.
- In the resurrection of the dead, the believer to life everlasting and the unbeliever to eternal condemnation.
- That the Church, the Body of Christ, is comprised of all who have accepted the redemption provided by Christ.
AACF UCI 2017-2018 Theme
(Understanding, Experiencing, and Making Known the Trinity)
Then Jesus came to them and said, “All authority in heaven and on earth has been given to me. Therefore go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, and teaching them to obey everything I have commanded you. And surely I am with you always, to the very end of the age.”